's 9 pm at the Central Station and I am waiting for the train. The clock hands move slowly station and refuse to make the 21:15 time on my trip. "Journey to where? Still do not know. Only I had to wait hours to buy a ticket and not me to judge where it goes, is a ticket that will get me out of here, and that's what matters.
- I want a train ticket morning - I said, reaching the window, after hours in line.
- Okay, but tell me where does it go? - I asked the saleswoman
- That's all the same, I want a ticket for tomorrow at 21.15, where it is and where seats are
- Where is?
- Yes, anywhere. If you can, as far as possible
- Okay .. - I replied, and then go to a hallway behind the counter, where I heard that "more and more crazy people in this world ...".
It took a while back, strange considering what he had been diligent with the people before me in line.
- Here is Mr. - told me with a strange smile - This ticket allows you to get exactly where you intend to reach
- Thank you, is what I need
It had been over 24 hours of the event. Now the clock struck 21.13 and almost everyone was already up the train.
Where do I travel? I do not know, I will ask the people up, just know that I'm out of here.
The city is not altogether unpleasant, I think I might even like it, but a couple of years living here enough. I can not stay long in one place, and the nerve to wake up every morning and was a sign that I was overdrawn at this place.
When you board the train and get to my seat, I meet an old lady's seat side. I imagine it if you know where we are headed.
- not going anywhere - he replied.
- Can you go anywhere?
- Of course, here we go nowhere
- And where is that?
- Do not you just say?, Anywhere!
- I'm not getting this right. Right now I see through the window that this car is moving
- Are you sure? Are not her eyes that think they are seeing movement? Is sure they are your eyes? Are you sure that you are here now?
- Where else could it be?
Then I saw again the window of the train, and I found myself trying to catch the train to the side of the railroad.
- That's not you. too? - I asked the lady.
- But I'm here ... I
- If I were a man from a specific location, could be here, as could be there. Both sentences would be exclusive but you are a man from nowhere. Recognize the mark on his forehead. Millennia ago some men, men of nowhere, take it as carrying a cross. It makes them recognizable to their peers, as only they can identify.
- And since he knows all this, you also know our destination? - I asked, curious
- Destination?, Nowhere there is no destiny. If it were somewhere might have it. When things have an order, there is a beginning and an end, but when we liberated the earth from its sun, there are orbits that follow. There is no beginning or end, so we anywhere.
- that lack of focus, I'll try to get some sleep
- you will do well. Tomorrow when I wake up we will have reached anywhere, and perhaps better understand what we discussed. We reached the place without beginning or end sense!.
That night I dreamed strange things. Multicolored forms that came and went in my head and a feeling of freefall to nowhere while others, all with a strange mark on his forehead, greeted me as they fell
- pal Do you know where to go? - I asked one
- No, do not know, "you know?
- Of course, going nowhere, and hurry up before time to reach it!
must have been a couple of hours from that strange dream.
first thing I felt upon awakening were not the hard seats of the car, but my bed is always in the city as usual. Would he have dreamed it all?.
I got bit by bit, feeling strange in my own home. I also felt a strange pain in the forehead, although no injury was felt not
When reviewing my bedside table, I found a train ticket cut with a small envelope with my name emblazoned above .
Upon opening I noticed something strange, but I could not properly identify the feeling. "Trouble? Fear? I do not know.
The letter was not signed or stamped and had only written a few words
"Welcome back to any part "
0 comments:
Post a Comment